Terms and Conditions
Appleton Dental Plan Policy
Welcome to Appleton Dental Plan. Appleton Dental Plan maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication.
1. By using this website, you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, do not use this site, and instead contact Appleton Dental Plan directly for desired information.
2. This website and all items on it, including but not limited to the design, content, files, and graphics, remain the property of Appleton Dental Plan, its affiliates, and its suppliers. A single copy of these items may be downloaded and/or reprinted by you solely for your personal and noncommercial use, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates Appleton Dental Plan’s legal rights and will subject you to legal actions and the consequences thereof.
3. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site, including but not limited to any issues caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
4. Information in this site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Appleton Dental Plan’s services is applicable only in Arizona unless otherwise noted. Some services may not be available in certain areas. Appleton Dental Plan makes no representations that the materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with both the laws of the United States of America and laws of that other country.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, and other information contained in this site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Appleton Dental Plan makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site are accurate and reliable, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Appleton Dental Plan makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, and omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) may sometimes occur in the content of this site. Appleton Dental Plan will from time to time revise the information, services and the resources contained in this website and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. All content, information and materials contained in this site are provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, service mark, or graphic contained on this site is either the copyrighted property of Appleton Dental Plan, unless otherwise noted, or is the copyrighted property of third parties. Appleton Dental Plan neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Appleton Dental Plan. Intellectual property belonging to Appleton Dental Plan (logos, trademarks, graphics, service marks, etc.) may not be used by you without Appleton Dental Plan’s prior written approval. Unauthorized use of the materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Appleton Dental Plan and/or third parties, including without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy and publicity. Appleton Dental Plan will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
7. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Appleton Dental Plan reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Appleton Dental Plan may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
APPLETON DENTAL PLAN HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION DATE IDENTIFIED IN YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION.
Unless otherwise advised, the automatic renewal will be charged to the credit card account that you provide in making your initial membership order. In the event your initial membership order is paid by personal check, it is the responsibility of the member to supply Appleton Dental Plan with your current valid credit card account information or a personal check for the purposes of payment of membership renewal. In order for your membership to continue without interruption, your renewal payment must be received two (2) weeks prior to the expiration date identified in your order confirmation. In the event that Appleton Dental Plan attempts to automatically renew your membership but is unable to do so due to the cancellation or inactivation of your credit card account, Appleton Dental Plan will attempt to notify you through the e-mail address on record and inform you that your membership will expire on the date identified in the order confirmation. In all events, it is your responsibility as a member to ensure that payment for membership renewal has been received by Appleton Dental Plan two (2) weeks prior to the expiration date identified in the order confirmation. Appleton Dental Plan is not responsible and assumes no liability to any member for any member’s failure to provide Appleton Dental Plan with current valid credit card account information or other payment for membership renewal.
BY ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS APPLETON DENTAL PLAN ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 1 ABOVE, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE LEGAL CONTRACT.
8. Although this site may be linked to other sites not maintained by or related to Appleton Dental Plan, Appleton Dental Plan is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this site or with the services of Appleton Dental Plan. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Appleton Dental Plan has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other pages or other sites is at your own risk and, further, Appleton Dental Plan does not represent, and is not responsible for, the privacy and security of any such page or site.
9. All offers set forth on this site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
10. Appleton Dental Plan maintains and operates this site from its offices in the state of Arizona, United States. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Arizona, United States of America. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any legal proceedings shall be brought and adjudicated in the courts of only Maricopa County, Arizona, unless otherwise specifically agreed by Appleton Dental Plan in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Appleton Dental Plan reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make revisions at any time, without notice or obligation to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
12. Site Owner: Appleton Dental Plan, 18325 N. Allied Way, Suite 115 B, Phoenix, AZ 85054.
Have comments or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appleton Dental Plan takes the confidentiality of your personal information seriously. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
Appleton Dental Plan respects your privacy. All information is held to the highest degree of confidentiality. We want your dealings with us to be as simple yet secure as possible. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. We may use and share information with those persons specifically involved in the processing of your application and we may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our product and content offering. Any personally identifiable information you give us is held with the utmost care and security both online and offline.
Personally Identifiable Account Information
In order to process your application, our site provides you the option to use an online application form. We collect your contact information, financial information, and demographic information to process your application. This information is required to process an application form. The financial information will be used to bill you after you have been approved as a member.
Your contact and demographic information may also be used by an Appleton Dental Plan employee to get in touch with you when necessary to process your application. Email may be sent to you to inform you of the status of your application or to request additional information that is required as part of the application process.
Appleton Dental Plan logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are NOT used to track a user’s session. It only helps us determine how often the areas of our site are visited. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
Appleton Dental Plan may place cookies on a user’s hard drive. A cookie is a small data file sent from our server and placed on a personal computer. It contains information about a visit that can only be read by our server. This information may assist a user on a return visit to the Appleton Dental Plan website. Users may stop the cookies by changing a setting on their browser.
Maintaining your financial and personal information in a secure manner is among our highest priorities at Appleton Dental Plan. We want you to know that the safeguards described below are in place, both online and offline, to attempt to prevent any unauthorized parties from reading any information that you send us.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you related to the Appleton Dental Plan.
This site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under our control. Appleton Dental Plan uses industry standards, such as Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. In certain areas, the information passed between your browser and our system is encrypted with SSL to create a protected connection between you and our site to ensure confidentiality. All personally identifiable information collected in connection with the services on our site is securely stored on our system. It is the same secure technology used by thousands of the most popular websites on the Internet. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet and therefore Appleton Dental Plan cannot guarantee “perfect security”.
Links to Other Sites
Email Communications Choice/Opt-Out
Appleton Dental Plan provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us. To discontinue your receipt of such promotional communications, simply reply to the email you receive with the word “remove” in the subject line. For membership management purposes, Appleton Dental Plan may occasionally deem it necessary to send members a non-promotional service email concerning their account.
Notification of Changes
By using this site, you signify your assent to our Privacy and Security Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Please check back periodically for any changes we may make to this policy. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes
Disclaimer: Limitations & Exclusions
1. Dental procedures available through Appleton Dental Plans are performed only in the participating dental offices.
2. Only procedures listed in the Fee Schedule are covered. Unlisted procedures may be available at 80% of provider’s usual fees. Procedures vary amongst featured dentists. Consult with dentists to check which dental procedures from fee schedule they perform prior to agreement.
3. Routine cleanings are limited to one cleaning per six months.
4. If a dental emergency arises, contact your participating dentist as soon as possible. There are no benefits for out-of-area emergency services.
5. Dental providers are independent contractors and are solely responsible for all treatment provided. Appleton Dental Plan makes no expressed or implied warranties regarding services received, and disclaims all liability for any and all services performed by contracted providers and their associates.
6. Any dental treatment began prior to the Member’s eligibility to receive benefits under this plan, or conducted after a Member’s termination, is not covered.
7. Accidents that occur during treatment, or failure to follow the treatment plan, could result in additional fees to the patient.
8. This dental program is NOT an insurance product, but rather a discounted fee dental program to help find affordable dental services.
If you have questions or comments about our site, services, and company policies or procedures, please contact Appleton Dental Plan’s customer service department.
Thank you for visiting our site.